Career Opportunities at Trilogy
As one of the leading community mental health organizations in Illinois, Trilogy is committed to excellence, diversity and opportunity. We are a mission-driven organization as committed to innovative practice models in mental health treatment as we are to helping our employees do their best work.
Trilogy offers employees an opportunity to be a part of something truly meaningful. Trilogy employees have tremendous opportunities to grow as individuals and as professionals. As a Trilogy employee, you will make a difference by:
- Helping to break down stigma
- Partnering with our clients on their journey of recovery
- Working on a team with passionate mission-driven coworkers
- Learning and practicing new and innovative service models
At Trilogy, employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible for a full array of benefits. These include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Life and supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- 403b investment plan
- Free supervision towards LCSW/LCPC licensure
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for LPC/LCPC, LSW/LCSW, CADC/MISA, and CRSS certifications
- Reimbursement for licensure/certification fees and test expenses
- In-house pharmacy that employees and their families can access for medications
- Cell phone reimbursement (dependent upon position)
- Partial car insurance reimbursement (dependent upon position)
Trilogy values self-care. We know that the work can be stressful and we want to ensure that our employees take care of themselves. To promote self-care, Trilogy offers generous time-off and an assistance package.
- Company holidays
- Vacation and sick-time benefit accruals
- Floating holidays (personal days)
- Employee Assistance Program
Trilogy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Trilogy will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Trilogy does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, status as a veteran, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Trilogy strongly encourages and values candidates who have lived experience as a past or present consumer of mental health or substance abuse services to apply for any position.